Saturday, March 28, 2009

THE PHENOMENAL FAITH FOUNDATION FOR THE FUNDAMENTALLY RIDICULOUS

I sat at home, in front of my PC (that's right I'm a PC America) as I sometimes do. I logged on to my myspace account, sounds typical right? I thought so too. Then, I saw it, a picture of her. A twenty-something girl (who shall remain nameless... for now) standing there in a gross outfit that included a sweatshirt, t shirt, and tennis shoes all the same color- completely under-dressed for her age, with the caption, "I'm so Flyy". Although I was immediately disgusted and upset all I could do is laugh. Yes, lol at her! What were you thinking? YOU BUM! It seems absolutely ridiculous that someone who is almost thirty could fail to realize the necessity of being well- dressed. There is no way and no one who could explain to me when and how this pic and caption could be considered anything less than tacky.

My next step was calling Teej, my conspiracy guru, and as we conversed I realized, Although I could sit back and do nothing,it's up to me to do my part to make the world a better place so I decided to start a foundation. I call it THE PHENOMENAL FAITH FOUNDATION FOR THE FUNDAMENTALLY RIDICULOUS- we're here to help. The plan is to offer help and restoration for the ridiculous souls looking for help... I'm gonna start slow with 'lol shout out of the day' and 'PSA' to end a helping hand, maybe one day upon seeing someone ridiculous you can point them in the direction of an office near them for assistance.

THAT BEING SAID HERE IS OUR FIRST 'LOL SHOUT OUT OF THE DAY'

The Phenomenal Faith Foundation for the Fundamentally Ridiculous 'lol' shot out of the day goes to: Everyone out there (21+) that belives they've actually put an outfit together that includes a hoodie, shoes, and t shirt the same color. That is THE anti- phreshdress decision! LOL at you guys! (see phreshdressedness)

Lets just make it a an if then statement: IF you have on a blue shirt, blue jacket, and blue tennis shoes THEN you are not phresh so stop saying you are! YOU are soo "dressed down" right now, what you are wearing is classified as what we in the well- dressed population call a slum-fit.

Try this, remove the hoodie and add a grown up jacket like a trench, peacoat, or leather jacket. Replace that shirt with a basic black, white, or neutral colored shirt... now those shoes make a splash and you look less ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment