Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do You Matter?

First of all, I'd like to acknowledge my post, I follow Brian's youthube channel (you should too)... In my daily youtubage I happened to come across the disturbing news that Keri Hilson done gone out and "dissed" Beyonce and Ciara. Obviously she hasn't figured out where exactly her place is yet, lol what was she thinking?

I am, by far, not at all a Beyoncebot fan... or Beemachine as I like to call her. Not that her music isn't great just that I prefer a more raw, less politically correct bunch. [L boogie (lauryn hill), Kanye, Common, India Arie...] That, and somewhere surrounding that little issue Beemachine seems to struggle with about saying she wrote songs that she didn't, I may have lost some love for her. Although I question the honesty of her "character" I always have been the type to respect another woman's hustle and to encourage people to stay in their place. The same goes for Ciara (plus the girl can dance)

That being said, I am inclined to ask, Keri WTF were you thinking? I mean really. Did you really think that somehow your insignificant career would provide you with the muscle necessary to hold you own againce the Beyoncebot? Just because you played third wheel tag along on a little tour, and performed a couple songs with Timbaland (whose own career is in danger if he puts out just one more hip hop/techno album lol) doesn't mean people just gone back you up no matter what. As an artist it is imperative that you realize what things/people are in and out of your league. In other words, stay in your place. I think somewhere in being an opening act Keri must've thought the large crowds of people were actually there to see her raggety tail end perform song that no one knows because she doesn't have an album yet... Hey Keri, opening acts are people who get paid to keep fans busy until the good partg starts. We so did not come to see you at all. What's worse is that since Beyonce is a pop all star and you are an aspiring pop artist, in attacking her your just pushing potential fans away. People that like pop LOVE Beyonce, you should be trying to butter her up because if she doesn't like you her fans won't either- duh! If my logic isn't working for you then just think of this: Beyoncebot could end you. I've been sitting here, straining my mind, trying to remember that 4th member of Destiny's child (not LeToya, she made a comeback... sorta) and can not remember her to save my life... That could be you.

In light of Keri Hilson's mistake I'd like to make an impromptu lol shout of the day on behalf of The Phenomenal Faith Foundation for the Fundamentally Ridiculous for all of those who haven't quite figured out that they do not matter... lol @ u guys.

If you leave for over an hour and no one notices, you don't matter

If you have their number and they don't have/want your, you don't matter

If people seem to always be struggling to "put a name with a face" when they see you, you don't matter

If you have beef with someone that wasn't even there when it started and had find out about it from someone else, you don't matter

If you decided to date Bret Michaels or Flava Flav, and it wasn't secret, you don't matter

If you're sitting at home thinking "who is she to say who does and does not matter?", you don't matter. Never have, never will... mind your own unimportant business you insignificant raggety mofo

If you aren't sure if you matter, you may not matter

If you constantly comment on others' lives with sentences that start like, "uh uh, if i was you i would...", you don't matter. Get a life you backseat driving bum

No comments:

Post a Comment